For more than a decade, Walnut Street Family Practice has provided care for patients of all ages. We are staffed by board-certified physicians who believe that the health of our community depends on providing care and treatment to all people, regardless of ability to pay.
Now Accepting New Patients
To register as a new patient, please complete a Patient Registration Form. Then either bring the completed form to our reception desk at the Walnut Street offices or mail the form to Walnut Street Community Health Center, 24 N. Walnut Street, Hagerstown, MD 21740. One of our schedulers will call you to set up an appointment.
- Preventative and chronic primary health care.
- Well Child and Well Adult visits, including immunizations and health education as needed
- Acute care and treatment for sick patients, including medications and referrals to community specialists and medical facilities when needed.
- Gynecological visits and well women screenings for female patients, including breast exams and family planning services.
- Supportive services A Patient Navigator helps with referrals, transportation, food, housing and other non-medical needs. A representative from the Department of Social Services is located part-time at the Walnut Street Community Health Center to help with patient financial needs.
All of our patients are seen by appointment.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
To make an appointment:
After Hours Emergency Care
Answering service forwards emergency calls from current patients only to Family Practice providers, who return calls to patients directly.
We accept most commercial insurance carriers, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. A sliding fee scale is available to patients without medical insurance and is based on household income.
A sliding fee scale is available to patients without medical insurance and is based on household income.